Savings in the different stages of the coffee process:
- Savings in electrical energy.
- Savings in labor for the process of pulping, washing, drying, storage and processing of the cacota.
- Cost savings in transportation (the company collects or pays for transportation).
- Savings in the purchase of packaging (the company gives them the packaging).
- Savings in water.
- Zero investment in infrastructure for the coffee process on your farm.
- You pick the coffee in cherry, it is picked up the same day (depending on the route) and you get your payment the same day.
- It is not exposed to high temperatures in the drying process.
- You will have more time to do other tasks and to share with your family.
- Reduction of risks such as price speculation.
Recommendations and requirements when bringing coffee to ROME
Tie the plastic bags very well.
A minimum of 10% pinto beans is tolerated.
Coffees with a high percentage of black or dry beans are not received.
Good collection of your coffee.
Vereda el Jordán
Gaitania, Tolima, Colombia
Phone: +57 318 299 2550
Phone: +57 323 241 5553
Phone: +57 310 468 5932